Well it’s been a pretty slow news week this week apart from building collapses etc., but one thing that has come to light in the last day or so is how much of a lying scumbag Tony Abbott really is. Not content with saying that you can only trust his words on things that are written down, he’s now taken it a step further and effectively said you can’t do that either.
By reneging on his signed agreement with the ALP and independents on parliamentary reform and the role of the speaker, he has proved beyond all doubt that he will do and say absolutely anything to become Prime Minister, regardless of its effects on anyone else.
If Labor did this you would hear screaming from the rooftops, but I expect the silence in the media to be deafening, or even worse, for him to get pats on the back for playing excellent politics.
Anyway, here’s the week as I saw it.
I’ve been a bit slack because work has wanted me to do…actual work.
Here’s some of the stories of the week, motivational style.
Here’s some of the highlights of the election as I saw, in the style of motivational posters.
- @Telstra Is there any way I can track my reported fault using the reference number? 2 years ago
- @Telstra I raised the CSG timeframes of 1-3 days for fault repair and they said it was a mass event and CSG times were not applicable 2 years ago
- @Telstra Would that classify as a mass event in that situation? I was told it affects a large number of people which is why it takes so long 2 years ago
- @Telstra yes. They gave me the timeframe. I'm interested in the scope of the affected area 2 years ago
- @Telstra there is a line fault that has disabled our phone. Supposedly widespread and not able to be fixed until 23rd 2 years ago
- @Telstra Can you provide any details on the line fault affecting parts of Keperra in QLD? 2 years ago
- @NatashaUmrigar @geeksrulz I think the MSM boosters that put him there are the only ones...plenty of colour no substance 2 years ago
- @rht2bheard @QandA @Doclach Not "my people". .i never wanted the knob back. It was the jelly backs and wimps who did it 2 years ago
- @rht2bheard @QandA @Doclach probably because he was a gutless narcissistic turd 2 years ago
- @Viscount_Mike @eatatjoe2 @RobOakeshott1 @godfreybrown00 The mirror tells no lies does it.... 2 years ago
- June 2013 (2)
- January 2013 (1)
- November 2012 (1)
- August 2012 (2)
- July 2012 (2)
- June 2012 (2)
- May 2012 (2)
- April 2012 (4)
- March 2012 (3)
- February 2012 (4)
- January 2012 (1)
- December 2011 (2)
- November 2011 (3)
- October 2011 (3)
- September 2011 (2)
- August 2011 (2)
- July 2011 (5)
- May 2011 (2)
- April 2011 (2)
- March 2011 (3)
- February 2011 (7)
- January 2011 (4)
- December 2010 (4)
- November 2010 (3)
- October 2010 (5)
- September 2010 (7)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (11)
- June 2010 (16)
- May 2010 (16)
- 37,686 hits