It’s bottom of the barrel time
It’s becoming readily apparent just how desperate the Opposition is getting in their efforts to topple the Government.
Before we go into the details of their effort in subverting democracy in this country, let’s have a quick look at the beat-up checklist:
- Is it leading up to a Newspoll week?…..check.
- Did the Opposition have a bad week?….check.
- Did the Government have a good week?…check.
- Was Tony Abbott shown up to be a hypocritical arseclown?…check.
So having met all the criteria it’s full steam ahead for yet another beat-up over something trivial to attempt to derail the Government.
So what rabbit do they pull out of a hat? Nothing less than a 15 year old corruption slur against the PM, which was disproved at the time and has done so every time they wheeled it out for another airing. Of course, the talking heads are treating this like earth shattering new revelations but it has been raised at least once before and shot down rapidly. When it was raised yesterday by the paragon of relevance Paul Kelly *snigger* the PM basically said put up or shut up…as in send the allegation on to the relevant people or STFU. Didn’t that get the pantswetters all excited.
The was no other luminary than that bastion of fairness Graham Richardson (sarcasm alert) spruiking that the PM handled it poorly and she is in “big trouble with caucus” before once more floating out a hint of Ruddstoration. In short he pretty much hit all the beat-up memes quite thoroughly, with no regard for the reality of the world that we live in.
And the crapulence cherry on the top of shithouse journalism in this country? Some faux-concern that the PM was being disrespectful by wearing a bronze medal in a photo that she was obviously given by an Olympian.
Seriously, it boggles the mind that the
LNP PR wing mainstream media in this country can be this shit and still take itself seriously as a necessary part of our democracy.
- @Telstra Is there any way I can track my reported fault using the reference number? 2 years ago
- @Telstra I raised the CSG timeframes of 1-3 days for fault repair and they said it was a mass event and CSG times were not applicable 2 years ago
- @Telstra Would that classify as a mass event in that situation? I was told it affects a large number of people which is why it takes so long 2 years ago
- @Telstra yes. They gave me the timeframe. I'm interested in the scope of the affected area 2 years ago
- @Telstra there is a line fault that has disabled our phone. Supposedly widespread and not able to be fixed until 23rd 2 years ago
- @Telstra Can you provide any details on the line fault affecting parts of Keperra in QLD? 2 years ago
- @NatashaUmrigar @geeksrulz I think the MSM boosters that put him there are the only ones...plenty of colour no substance 2 years ago
- @rht2bheard @QandA @Doclach Not "my people". .i never wanted the knob back. It was the jelly backs and wimps who did it 2 years ago
- @rht2bheard @QandA @Doclach probably because he was a gutless narcissistic turd 2 years ago
- @Viscount_Mike @eatatjoe2 @RobOakeshott1 @godfreybrown00 The mirror tells no lies does it.... 2 years ago
- June 2013 (2)
- January 2013 (1)
- November 2012 (1)
- August 2012 (2)
- July 2012 (2)
- June 2012 (2)
- May 2012 (2)
- April 2012 (4)
- March 2012 (3)
- February 2012 (4)
- January 2012 (1)
- December 2011 (2)
- November 2011 (3)
- October 2011 (3)
- September 2011 (2)
- August 2011 (2)
- July 2011 (5)
- May 2011 (2)
- April 2011 (2)
- March 2011 (3)
- February 2011 (7)
- January 2011 (4)
- December 2010 (4)
- November 2010 (3)
- October 2010 (5)
- September 2010 (7)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (11)
- June 2010 (16)
- May 2010 (16)
- 37,696 hits